Besides the mPCIe expansion available on the board and the QWIIC connector, most of the expansion functionality of the board will be available on the board’s high density connectors.
This diagram is a placeholder. Most of these pins have multiple functions that will be documented soon.
A KiCAD template for creating μLid expansion modules is available on GitHub, along with some instructions on how to use it.
The following is a list of μLids that have been created:
- 3+1 port USB-A hub lid by GroupGets/GetLab
- E-Paper lid by Vedant Paranjape
- DSI Display lid by Michael Welling
- HiFi Audio lid by Adam Vadala Roth
- GPS lid by A13 Technologies
- CrossLink DSI-HDMI lid by Greg Davill
- Ethernet lid by Adam Vadala Roth
- Feather lid by Kurt Kiefer
- CSI camera lid by Kurt Kiefer